Join our Associates Network
Our Associates are part of a network of suitably qualified and experienced personnel support contractors, who may be called upon to supplement our capability and provide our clients with solutions that meet their needs.
Associates are our trusted representatives within industry, and they extend our consultancy services in a range of ways: from single placements on specific projects, as part of a team of multi-disciplinary engineers and specialists, and in both short and long-term engagements. Task scope varies from a single day of advice to extended periods embedded with the client.
As a member, you will be part of an internationally recognised group of companies that has an outstanding reputation. You will have access to exciting and challenging projects, with opportunities to work across a range of sectors, markets and disciplines.
We understand the unique challenges that can arise when embedded within a client organisation. We ensure that your individual needs are met, and provide you with support to transition into your role with our client.
All of our Associates benefit from:
- The support of a dedicated relationship manager
- A formal induction into our company
- Regular communication from us
- Collaboration opportunities at conferences and on technical papers
- Support for professional development
We are seeking suitably qualified and experienced professionals across the following:
- Navy platform engineering - naval architecture, mechanical and electrical design
- Through-life systems and safety engineering
- Submarine and ship design or evaluation
- Acquisition and through-life cost modelling
- Project management
To register your interest in joining our Associate Network, please complete our online registration form or contact Karyn Agius on +61 3 8620 6171.